Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A New Look and a New Website

I guess you can see that something's changed. Paled a bit. Dressed down. Made Under. I'm playing around with a new website that will house all my various cyber spaces in one convenient home base, and I wanted them to all have the same look.  The Gallery and shopping cart will be the last to appear, so please bear with me during my construction process.

The drop and drag template builder I found is wonderful. So easy to use and just as simple as I would have had a web designer create. I found it by just clicking on the link at the very bottom of a site I admired. It pays to look at every nook and cranny online. Now you can find the link at the bottom of my new site! Gotta make you work for something. ;D

I'm open to suggestions - so don't be shy. Tell me what you think so far!

2 comments:

Angela Crispin said...

Oh, Lora, I love it ! Congratulations ! I love the look, feel and color of it all ! New is good !

Thomasin Durgin said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on all of it! xxoo