Friday, December 16, 2011

Weekend Eye Candy - My Rings Edition

Well, I didn't make it all the way through either Ring a Day in 2010 or Ring a Week this year. But I learned so much by participating in the challenges. I expanded my skills, became more familiar with a two gas torch, used my imagination in unusual ways and basically had a great time. And I'm thinking of another challenge for next year! Oy vey! ;D

Seeing all these rings together lifts my spirits and massages my ego. I'm really proud of this work. Even if there are ring brothers and sisters trapped inside my ennui.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you should be proud, they are all fantastic! what is the new challenge for next year? i'm up for something. this really forced me out of my comfort zone and got the creative juices going!

Vickie Hallmark said...

You SHOULD be very proud -- they are spectacular! Just say you went for quality over quantity.