Monday, March 12, 2012

Today's the Day!

My CraftCast class is going live at 5pm Pacific time, 8pm Eastern time. I'm really excited about this new experience and I hope you'll join me to learn how to make Slip Prints with metal clay. I'll show you how to make stencils and templates, how to use commercially made stencils in a way that will make the design unique to you, how to make a fire-in-place movable bail, I'll demonstrate 2 different precision rolling techniques, and more. And if you attend the live class (as opposed to buying it as a download) you'll be able to ask questions about anything on earth. Not that I'll have the answer for the meaning of life, but I'll do my best to help out on almost any metal clay topic.

I had a run through with our Mistress of Ceremonies, Alison Lee, last Friday and I think it's gonna be a pretty darn good show! Will I see you there?

5 comments:

Dyanne Welch said...

Absolutely, Lora! Can hardly wait!

Deb P said...

Lora
You did a great job! I really enjoyed the class.

Lora Hart said...

Thanks so much for coming Deb! it was so fun.

Chocolate and Steel said...

ok, I'm seriously behind the curve on this craftcast thing! I've seen it around but never checked it out. So cool!!!! I'm bummed I missed your class though. Maybe next time, is there a next time??

Lora Hart said...

You can always download the recording Christine! it's almost the same as being there. ;D