Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Consistency Makes Creativity

I don't know about the title of this post. I'm trying to play off my phrase "Practice Makes Proficient", but I don't think it worked. My goal is to try to become a little more consistent in many areas of my life, work, teaching, making, selling, etc. This morning I got a newsletter from Megan Auman that gave a few links to her Instagram TV chats (what is THAT?), and this one had to do with Consistency in Marketing, and I realize that I'm a woe-begone girl in that aspect of my life.

The last post I wrote for this blog was back in January. Not very consistent. So I'm trying to use alliteration to help me improve.
.
• Marketing Monday - not sure exactly what I mean by that. I have a few days to figure it out.
• Toolish Tuesdays - I have a @lorahartclasses account at Instagram now. Did you see it? On Tuesdays I hope to post a new tool, texture, or other tool-ish thing that I use or want to use with metal clay.
• Wordy Wednesday - Today is Wednesday and I'm being wordy here. I hope to write a post every week. We'll see how that pans out.
• Thumthing Thursday - Haven't thought of the alliteration word yet. Ideas? It should probably have to do with cleaning the apartment...
• Fangirl Friday - There is so much great content on Instagram, so much inspiration. I'lll share another Instagramer's post on my @lorahartjewels account.
• Wastrel Weekends - Time for me to relax, re charge, read a book, cuddle with kitties, etc. There will be nothing I HAVE to do on the weekends. Unless I'm teaching.

Eye of the Beholder Bubble Blower won Best of Show for Jewelry!

Megan does Marketing Mornings. She sets aside a half hour at home every morning when she has to do 'something' marketing-ish before she goes to her studio. My morning routine has involved CBS This Morning, feeding the cats and snuggle time, eating breakfast, and sitting on the couch for an hour. Sometimes I complete all these activities at the same time. So adding a short task shouldn't be difficult. Right? Sigh. We'll see.

"I'll love you even more if you share me with your friends"

No comments: