Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's Showtime!

This weekend is my big show at the Contemporary Crafts Market at the Santa Monica Civic in Santa Monica and I'm as ready as I'm ever gonna be. That doesn't meant that I think I'm ready, just that I have no time to do anything else. I think it'll be okay though. At least it will be a fun weekend.

I sure wish you Angeleans would take a little drive down to the beach side and come visit my booth. I'll be in the lobby. Miss Christine has generously offered to sit with me Friday, but I'm on my own Saturday and Sunday. That really interferes with my shopping! ;D

And as a special surprise to you all, the first person who can tell me what movie the title of this post was taken from - as well as the actor who delivered the line will win a little prezzie! It's one of my favorite movies of all time. Anonymous folks remember to include your e-mail addy in your comment.

Have a great weekend. Hope to see you! Here's a printable get in free ticket!

4 comments:

Moda di Magno said...

It was Roy Scheider as Bob Fosse in "ALL THAT JAZZ" - I LOVE that movie!

Lora Hart said...

You are *much* too fast for your own good!!! lol E-mail me your addy and I'll send you a little somin' next week. ;D Thanks for playing.

Elaine from L.A. said...

Have a great show! Wish I could be there :~)

Vickie Hallmark said...

Great work! I think having a deadline agrees with you -- it gets you to just start cranking out stuff without overthinking it. And they turn out excellent. My fave is black stone piece.

Hmmm, maybe we need to start cracking the whip on you over those MR projects!