Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekend Eye Candy - Texture Edition

I'm running out of time today, so I thought I'd look in my Flickr "favorites" for some inspiration. I love texture. I love how many glorious images of unusual and spectacular surfaces can be found on Flickr. Does anyone besides me see some wonderful unintended jewelry here? I so want a brooch exactly like the first picture. Might have to get out the ol' grey goop (or bronze) and make myself a little artifact! Next week. I'm prepping for my Level 1 Certifiation class this weekend. Hope y'all have an inspired weekend too.

2 comments:

Elaine from L.A. said...

Well, how 'bout that?! Thanks for including my hydrangea photo, Lora!!!
Such an amazing variety of textures, not to mention colors!

Zoe Nelson said...

"Y'all"?? Sounds like you're from the South! LOL! It sort of just rolls off your tongue, doesn't it?