Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Toot!

I had the best Level 2 certification class last weekend. My dear friend Tia rented me her fabulous studio at the Santa Monica Airport for the weekend. Loved working there, and I hope I can repeat the experience.

My 8 talented students worked hard to create their examples and I'm very proud of them all. A certification class is a wonderful way to learn a lot of techniques in a concentrated amount of time, but the pace can be stressful for some.

Everyone did an especially good job with the mirror finish and bezel making requirements. And no one melted the silver when fusing the thin bezel wire closed.

If you're interested in taking a certification class from me, please check out my special blog page. If you're not in my neighborhood, the PMC Guild and PMC Connection have listings of classes in your area.

No comments: