Monday, June 20, 2011

What a Way to Start a Day!

I was thrilled to see my new "coaching à la carte" Mentorials featured in the PMC Connection newsletter this morning. I'm really excited about this new aspect of my business.


I've been teaching for about 9 years and can't imagine myself doing anything else. I love the pride and excitement I see in my students eyes when they create a beautiful work of art out of a little "lump of clay". I love to foster that excitement by encouraging them to move further and take their passion to the next level. I love it so much that I want to work with more students, in more locations and in more personal ways than I can by just staying in my home base comfort zone.

I know I've told you about my Mentorials on Etsy before. I'm happy to say they're off to a great start! My clients appreciate the one topic format. Together we're able to focus in on a single aspect of their business which helps to inspire targeted problem solving and creative solutions. It's a very inspiring format for me and a comfortable and easy to access location for my "ascending artists".

You'll be seeing this postcard image in print soon too! I've taken a big step by advertising in Metal Clay Artist Magazine and in the Easy Metal Clay issue of Jewelry Artist magazine, which will be out in August. Woo Hoo! 

And to celebrate I'd like to offer 10% off your first Mentorial. Convo me first and I'll adjust the listing for you. Include Ascending Artist in the subject line. Let's journey up your path to success together!

No comments: