Thursday, February 23, 2012

Weekend Eye Candy - Texas Tarts Edition

I'm packing up for a little jaunt to Texas to see my dear friends, Lorena Angulo and Vickie Hallmark for a prolonged weekend play date!

I'm so excited to be able to see these girls in person again. I last spent time with Vickie last year at Idyllwild's metals week, but I haven't seen Lore since the 2010 conference. Woo hoo!

While I'm there I'm also thrilled to be able to meet a jewelry artist that I've been stalking in cyberland. I think I first became aware of Laura Wood's gorgeous work at an exhibition at Arrowmont and later on CraftHaus. She's a wonderful fabricator who uses handmade paper and sterling silver in her work.

I'll see you all on Wednesday with a full report. In the meantime, Have a creative weekend.

1 comment:

Angela Crispin said...

Oh, Lora, how fun !! I'm jealous! Specially since I'm not sure I'll be able to make it to the conference this Summer ... Have a great time with them and give them a hug for me ... hugs to you too, my friend ! à:-)