Monday, December 22, 2008

Tid Bits

I taught my final class of the year this past Saturday. We made hollow beads using wood clay cores. Everyone did a wonderful job.  I have such creative students.

Erosion By Design

Then Sunday I finished up two of the projects I'll be offering at San Gabriel Bead Company in the spring.  Can you believe I'm scheduling myself for spring already?  No wonder the year seems to go so fast.

PPPod PPPendant

And it's almost time for my second Level 1 PMC Connection Certification class too. That'll be on the weekend of January 10 and 11. We had such a great time at my first cert class and now that I know what I'm doing, I'm sure this second one will be just as exciting and fun filled - if not more so!

Hope y'all had a good weekend and that some of you don't have tummy aches from all the Chanukah gelt you indulged in. ;-)

2 comments:

Lori S-C said...

lovely pieceS! Great works!
working on the gelt consumption here

Happy Holidays,

Lori

Sue said...

Are those faceted stones set upside down in the pod pendant? LOVE IT!! What a great idea!