Thursday, December 10, 2009

Something To Crow About!

Just how thrilled am I this month I'd like to ask! Thiiiiiiiiiiissss thrilled. Upon receiving the premier edition of MetalClay Artist Magazine, I was floored to see a beautiful full page ad from PMC Connection featuring my Woodland Altar pendant! Then I turned the pages to discover my Amazonite Hollow Ring adorning Whole Lotta Whimsy's 1/4 page ad. They had both asked permission to use the images of course, so I knew the advertisements were in the works - but holey schlamoley! I never expected to be so very honored, surprised and touched to see the final layouts. Thanks so much to Tonya, Ken and Mary Ann for this exceptional opportunity.



And if *that's* not enough, Lora Hart Jewels will now be represented by Mindful Nest Gallery in Burbank, California! The adorable owner, Amanda Vernon, ran Handmade Gallery (where I had a booth) for many, many years. When she was in the process of opening Mindful Nest, she contacted me and now the time is right for both of us. I'll be stocking my case this afternoon! *jumps up and down in glee* For those of you in the vicinity, I cannot praise MN enough. They have some of the most beautiful, charming, amusing and unusual handmade art I've seen in one place. Do come down to do a little holiday scouting. Hanukah starts tomorrow and Christmas will be over before we know it (how did that happen?).

Wheeeeeee!!!!! :D

7 comments:

Vickie Hallmark said...

Well deserved congratulations!!! That altar piece is my all-time favorite of your work.

Anonymous said...

that's awesomme, congrats! i saw your beautiful pieces in there.
i too love the altar piece!

Moda di Magno said...

Congrats you talented, fabulous artist! We are so proud of you!

Cathy said...

Excellent! Congratulations! Agree - all well deserved =)

Angela Crispin said...

Those pieces two are gorgeous and the honor is well deserved ! And I have the double honor of being your neighbor in WLW's ad ;o)Can't wait to get mine and see it all in person!

Susan said...

YEAH!!!!! I'm SOOOO happy for you. How nice to have all these pieces of good news! Well deserved!!!!

(I've been a bit "detached" too, so sorry I didn't respond sooner.)

montserrat lacomba said...

Congratulations Lora!