Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wherefore Art Thou?

I've been a.w.o.l. - m.i.a. Away without leave and missing in action. I'm not sure why. I just haven't been interested in blogging or reading other's blogs. Going through a period of social disfunction I guess.

I love this blog and all the wonderful friends and readers I have through it. And I promise to get back in the swing. I will say that the kitties have added to my distraction. They just couldn't be cuter or more sweet! How could I push them away when they love to cuddle on my chest and lap early in the morning. And every single time I sit down to type. Best avoidance technicians ever!


And what exactly have I been up to in the past few weeks aside from getting kitten hair all over my clothes? I've been up, up and away! Flew to Richmond, Virginia for Thanksgiving with some of my Father's cousins whom I've never met before (his Uncle Mush was just 6 years older than he was so Mush's children are closer to my own age than Dad's). We connected through FaceBook of all things and decided that cyber visits just weren't good enough, so off I went for 8 short days.

They couldn't have been more welcoming and nice, better hostesses or more simpatico! Richmond is a lovely city filled with history, beautiful architecture and a breathtaking landscape. I admit to having a little fantasy of moving there someday. Yes, I took a few pics and had a few adventures and if you're very, very good I'll tell you all about it. Until then, Have a lovely day. Thanks for sticking around!

No comments: