Friday, May 7, 2010

Weekend Eye Candy - RAD Early May Edition


I've been a busy bee this week. Getting ready for a great class called Allegory and Artifacts at The Beading Place in Tustin next weekend, writing the text to my next Master Muse tutorial and spending two happy days with my friend Amery Carriere in her studio.

She thought she was hiring me to help her out putting together a couple of large orders for her wholesale jewelry line, but really I was pumping her for information on how she runs her business! It was a win, win situation. Both of the wins were mine. I scored some nice pocket money and took a trip around the inside track. ;D And I got a cute idea for a pendant. Amery makes her jewels with the lost wax process and this is a wax design. Not that I couldn't do it in metal clay, but I'm stretching folks.

Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Amery said...

Thanks for the shout out. You were sooooo helpful. I'm so excited to ship everything next week! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.