Friday, April 24, 2009

AAARRRGGH!

To anyone who thinks to check here.... I'm so sorry for all the auto responses that are going to clutter up your in-boxes. I created a vacation message in my Apple Mail preferences to tell folks who e-mail, that I won't be responding until next Friday - but I obviously did something wrong and the computer is sending out the messages to every single e mail I've ever gotten or sent. And I have 10,000 messages cached! Time to clear my email in box.

Anyway, I'm on an Apple so if anyone has an idea for me - I'd love to hear it. To everyone else... FORGIVE ME! I'm so sorry.

4 comments:

Erin Fulton said...

I received my necklace last night, it is so beautiful! Even prettier than the picture! Thanks so so much.

Vickie Hallmark said...

Computers!!! The best assistant and the biggest trouble-maker all rolled into one little box. ;-)

Angela Crispin said...

Oh ! I'm glad you are aware of it. I was going to send you a note to let you know but knew you were traveling. Some were even dated back from June 2008 :o) Crazy computers ! And yet, we can't live without 'em!
Be at peace and enjoy Arrowmont! Your inro came out great, I really like the hinge !

HappyDayArt! said...

I forgive you. It was funny to see old emails and to think about the time they were written. I got to relive some fun interactions with you.

xo