Monday, April 6, 2009

Peep Show Monday

I keep discovering fabulous artist videos - well, really I keep discovering wonderful videos that other bloggers have already discovered and posted - but none the less, I'm really enjoying these peeks into the process.


Have you seen Coraline yet? I have to admit that I haven't, but I really want to. Maybe tomorrow afternoon. Althea Crome is the bright mind behind that cute little grey star spangled sweater that Coraline wears. She knitted it by hand! Can you imagine? With sewing needles no less. Takes the idea of extreme sports to a whole new level of insanity. Or genius. 


Althea's imagination, attention to detail and dedication to her vision are traits we could all stand to embrace, bring into focus and incorporate into our own traditions. At least I know I could.

4 comments:

Cherylyn Gnadt said...

that's amazing!

Vickie Hallmark said...

I want to know if she has to wear major magnification to see that small, or if her eyes are still young enough!!!!!

Paige said...

That is simply stunning. Thank you so much for sharing this. And no, I got home about an hour ago.

sally said...

Lora- THANK YOU for this! I am in awe!!!