Friday, April 3, 2009

Weekend Eye Candy - Boxed Edition


Today is a new era for the Weekend Eye Candy posts. I'm being joined by Christine Street and Paige Litfin, who is premiering her blog this very week. Maggie Bergman is also starting a blog and will be an occasional participant.

I'm all involved in boxes lately, so I thought I'd continue the theme. When I was doing my search  for "box" on Flickr, a surprising number of nesting kitties popped up! They were so sweet that I had to represent them. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

stunning!

Paige said...

love love love the boxes. I can't even pick a favorite they are all so cool. But the ring boxes are pretty amazing.

Bev ~ MangoTango Designs said...

Stunning choices, Lora!

Chocolate and Steel said...

love this list! and even more so because you used one of my rings. I'm so honored to be in the company of such fine jewelry

Lisa Crone said...

Very nice collection!! I have also been admiring your work in your etsy shop too, you are very talented!!