Monday, April 13, 2009

A Well Deserved Second Post...

My ad is up on The Paris Apartment! The owner, Claudia, did such a great job and put it up so fast for me. And I'm sooo excited. 


I'm also trying out a new shop at Smashing Darling, which is what my website links to now. I just started stocking it, so it's just a little boutique at the moment, but I have high hopes. Thanks to Ruth Baille, the force behind Birdland Creations for telling me about it.

Is this not the sweetest little bird feeder you've ever seen?
 I just love Ruth's work.

Many of my fingers are crossed. Hope a couple of yours are too. ;-) XXXXXXXXXX

3 comments:

Paige said...

Lora, great new shop. Interesting site.

Ruth said...

Love the look of your new SD store! Glad you decided to give it a try. Hope it works out for you. I'll see you over there!

Clever Endeavor said...

I love the ad. It look sweet, hopefully it will bring you some sales.