Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Advice From The Blogoshere

This post is from the "Who Knew?" files. Somehow the phrase Design For Mankind had entered my subconcious. I knew it existed. But I wasn't really sure if it was a brick and mortar store or a newsletter or a book or a... insert something/anything here. Turns out it's a great blog! I bet you already knew that.


So this morning I discovered that DFM has started weekly video dialogs all having to do with the creative process and how it affects the independent artist. This is the first in the series - "How Do You Balance It All". 



You can view the four others here. I'm going to put the link on my blog roll. I don't want to miss a single one. And don't you forget to hunt down my giveaway post and leave the appropriate comment. The big event ends today at 5:00 Pacific time and the winner will be announced Wednesday evening. Check back to see if it's you!

No comments: