Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Drum Roll Please....


There were 84 comments and 15 second chance entries! Thank you all so much for visiting my shop and coming back to tell me which pieces you liked. Two Becomes One and the Paramour pendant seem to be the outstanding favorites. You all like the hearts - made by a Hart!  ha ha.

The number generator at Random.org chose...  25! which (including all the 2nd choices) is Erin Fulton!! 

Congratulations Miss Erin.  Please e-mail me at the addy to the right and I'll get all the pertinent info so your pendant can be winging it's way to you this weekend. Woo Hoo!!! Thanks for playing everyone.

6 comments:

Karen Gill said...

Yay for Erin! Great giveaway Laura! I'm glad to have found your shop and blog.
Karen

Margaret Schindel said...

Congratulations, Erin! And thanks, Lora, for running this fun event. :)

Erin said...

Yay! I am so excited! I just e-mailed you! Thanks so so much!

Erin said...

I wrote a blurb about it here: http://timanderin.wordpress.com/2009/04/15/winner-winner-chicken-dinner/
Again, thanks so much, I am super excited.

Paige said...

Congrats Erin.

Thanks for the great give away Lora. I hope this is the first in a long line of blog anniversaries.

Great blog, happy year one.

Chocolate and Steel said...

Congrats to Erin!!!