Thursday, July 24, 2008

AARP's Got Nothing On This...


Level One Certification Examples

So... did anyone notice in yesterday's post that I alluded to the fact that I student taught a Level One class with Mary Ann Devos at the Conference?  It's just one of the things one has to do when... one has been appointed a Senior Instructor!!!  Too many exclamation points, but I'm really honored to have been asked to become the new Senior for the Los Angeles and general Southern California area.  Huzzah!

My first cert. class at Mikuni in Northridge is scheduled for September 27 and 28.  The maximum number of students for my debut is just 8, so if you're interested (and I hope that you are) be sure to sign up with PMCConnection.com as soon as possible. I'll be adding some general certification information to both my full website and my Class Schedule blog soon, so be sure to check out the links to the right of this post in  a few days.

Depending on when you're reading this, the class was temporarily listed under Mary Ellin D'Agostino's name, but don't be fooled.  I'll be there with bells on, clutching a binky to calm my nerves.

10 comments:

Angela Crispin said...

And wearing your cool new black pants , I hope ! Official public CONGRATULATIONS my friend! You rock! I can just imagine how your certification students will be thrilled to learn about all those secret tips and wonderful short-cuts you carry with you in your enormous "experience pouch" ! YAY !!!!

o:-)

Lori S-C said...

Wow, very cool to be teaching that class! It should be quite wonderful.

Tonya Davidson said...

Congrats Lora! Wishing you wonderful students, amazing class venues and lots of fantastic marketing opportunites. Work it girl!

Cheers,

WLWtonya

Lora Hart said...

Thanks Everybody. I have to say.. it's pretty cool. We'll see what kinds of opportunities and experiences it brings me.

HappyDayArt! said...

Wow Lora! I am so impressed. I knew you were awesome but now the whole world knows too! A big congratulations to you! I'm sure you will tell us some of the cool experiences you have. I'm so glad you have a blog so I can live vicariously.

Yay! Catherine

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! But, please...if you are seen with a binky, I'm going to have to disown you. ;-)

Lora Hart said...

Then I guess you won't be seen with me when I bring my 50 year old stuffed dog Pinky to Chicago.

Elaine said...

That's terrific Lora! Congrats, Elaine

Anonymous said...

I can make an exception for Pinky, but not the binky. LOL!

Susan Dilger said...

Congrats, girlie! I'd be there for sure if I was still in town. Have a ball!!!!
susan