Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Extra, Extra!

Tonya Davidson, the genius behind Whole Lotta Whimsy has now created a blog! And it's great. Musings and Mullings will focus on marketing, branding, and other professional topics as well as metal clay techniques and the new BronzClay.


And wait until you see her stunning studio. I'm so jealous I could melt. It's bright, big, clean and best of all pink! The enamel wall alone is aesthetically gorgeous as well as being super functional. And I'm dying to know what's in all those green storage boxes on the wall to the left. Treasures!



Drop by and leave a comment. This new venture really deserves all the support we can give it. I can't wait to see how this blog develops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what I want my studio to look like when I grow up...

Pretttty!

Lora Hart said...

Puuleeze! I drool for this studio. Even in pink, not my favorite color, it's lust worthy.