Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Around the World...

Last weekend I appeared on the Mar De Color Rosa blog by Montserrat La Comba!  Every day Montserrat features a new and wonderful jewelry artist and now she's chosen me to present to the world. How I missed myself I'll never understand. :\


I can't tell you just how chuffed I am (as one of my British Flickr mates would say).  I've had a link to her site over there to your right for ever so long - I make sure to check out the pretty baubles and wonderful imaginations of her artists as often as I can (pretty much daily) - and now I'm one of them!  Thanks so much Montserrat.  I'm really honored.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lora, I love the first pair of earrings. How come I have not seen these in person? They are wonderful.
Paige

Lora Hart said...

Look at you leaving a comment! I think I sold those at the conference last summer. There are lots of hidden things of mine that you haven't seen. I'm a mysterious woman. ;-)

Thanks for the compliment.