Thursday, March 12, 2009

Grand Opening!!


I've decided to open another shop on Etsy ('cos I have sooo much time on my hands that I don't know how to fill).  It's a destash shop called From My Hart!  I'll fill it with class samples, some of the more primitive work I did when I was starting out and beads, beads, beads.


I started off as a stringer as we all probably did (and some of us loved it and stayed right there) and have a ton of really pretty semi precious, pearl and stone beads that I'm not using in my current work.  And instead of letting them linger in a dark, dank closet - I thought I'd bring them all out into the light to share with you.


And if you send me a convo with the words Grand Opening prior to buying, I'll revise the listing to give you a 10% discount on all silver components and 5% off purchases of two or more bead listings.  Do Not Pay Until You Convo Me And See The Reserved Listing. There are only 9 things listed at the moment, but the offer is good until next Friday, March 20!

Thanks for looking.  And do you mind giving the shop some love?  I can use all the hearts I can get!

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Great idea I think I shall go & look at your stash now ;)

Anonymous said...

Lora, love the blue stones. Can I get free shipping if I buy them? Paige :-)

Lora Hart said...

We'll see if we can't work something out! ;-)