Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weekend Eye Candy - Fantastic Plastic Edition


Mr. McGuire: I just want to say one word to you - just one word.
Benjamin: Yes sir.
Mr. McGuire: Are you listening?
Benjamin: Yes I am.
Mr. McGuire: 'Plastics.'
Benjamin: Exactly how do you mean?
Mr. McGuire: There's a great future in plastics. Think about it. Will you think about it?
Benjamin: Yes I will.
Mr. McGuire: Shh! Enough said. That's a deal.

I agree completely. Plastics. 'Nuff said. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Angela Crispin said...

Oooh ! Fun! Love those pieces, some of my favorites too ! Thanks for including my crazy piece ! ;o)

Ruth said...

I love the spring garden bracelet one especially!

Chocolate and Steel said...

I'd feel very safe with the winter tree ring. That thing could poke an eye out and you'd look fabulous doing it:)