Tuesday, September 15, 2009

On Being Brain Fogged

Happy Tuesday! I haven't been as prolific as I like to be here on the old blog, have I? Not really sure why. I have too much on my mind and creative writing is taking a back seat in the old thinking cap/cerebrum.

Fresh Out of The Kiln

As you know, I've started on the Master's Registry, finally conquered my 2008 taxes which I had obviously put off for much too long, have been working on 27 charms for the Etsy MetalClay team inaugural swap, said farewell to my sweet Sweets, adopted two new small; furry children, have a new 8 week class starting tomorrow night at Otis and I guess I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. Oh - and I have to start a heavy production schedule for the Contemporary Crafts Market in November.

Ready for the final sanding and polish

I do have things I'd like to talk about, but I think maybe this space will be occupied by interesting, but not very challenging fluff for a while. But jewelry fluff is always worth investigating isn't it? Hope you'll stick it out with me. Thanks for coming so regularly!

4 comments:

Vickie Hallmark said...

The charms are awesome!!!

Can't wait to see what you make for the Crafts Market. Pressure does have a way of making one stop agonizing and just produce...sometimes amazing things happen.

Angela Crispin said...

Oh, I love your charms !!! They're inspiring !!!
You've got a lot of neat things going ... how I relate to the overall sense of "a lot" going on ... I won't say "too much", cause it can be dealt with, it's all positive, and besides, we ask for it ;o) Much success to you, my friend !

Janice said...

Lora, I know what you mean! At least you are writing - I am not too inspired at the moment as I think I still have vacation on the brain, but with a bit of angst for this weekend and next weekend's show. I think when it comes to writing I will commence my affair with it again at the end of the month!! Those charms are fabu!!!

Nicola said...

YAY - got my fabulous Geisha charm this morning, thank you!as