Monday, September 28, 2009

Swap / Meet

For the past few months my Etsy MetalClay teammates and I have been working on making charms for a team swap. 25 people took part and made two extra charms each. One for themselves and one for a bracelet to be donated to charity. Making 27 identical charms each is not an easy task. And everybody managed to design stunning and original pieces! Thank you all so much.


Charms were due to be mailed and compiled on the 15th, but some folks were a little late (*ducks head and tries to hide*) so the anticipation built and built until this weekend when we all received a box o' treasure in the mail!!


Aren't they all fabulous? Too hard to pic favorites. Thank goodness I don't have to. I love being able to hold and fondle all of these beauties. Makes me feel closer to my global team mates.

8 comments:

Nicola said...

oooh every time I see them it makes my hands itch...can't wait to recieve mine
Thanks for sharing
nic xx

Lynette said...

gorgeous!! Im so excited I get to participate in the next one!!! woo hoo!!!

Bev ~ MangoTango Designs said...

I just love each and every one of them and can't wait to do it all over again!

Anonymous said...

wonderful work!

Zoe Nelson said...

We are a talented bunch, aren't we? I love the one I got from you... oh, and this one, too... and this one...and this one! You're right it's hard to pick a favorite.

Donna Penoyer said...

The're yummy! I'm trying to figure out which one is your design. The fleur-de-lis? I was visiting Dina Alexander to teach a class when she was making her locks. Such teeny, thin pieces she was working with.

Anonymous said...

how inspiring your group is to us newbies! blessings to you all!
Rebel B

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

That is such a great idea! I'd think you'd get wonderful inspiration from recieving charms from other artists.