Saturday, September 5, 2009

Weekend Eye Candy -Friends Edition

I was doing my 2008 taxes all day Thursday and Friday (finally) and frankly - just forgot to make a mosaic.

I had to put my sweet Sweets the black cat down last week and will be going to meet some potentially new friends this afternoon, so I thought I'd collect some of my Flickr friends friends for inspiration! Back to gems and jewels next week. Although these babies are jewels enough, don't you think?

Shall we travel over to Michelle, Paige and Christine's blogs to see their Weekend Eye Candy?

4 comments:

Susan DIlger said...

I certainly hope those dreaded taxes are behind you at this point! Phooey!!!

I'm SO sorry to hear about Sweets! I know first hand how difficult that is. Sending big hugs your way. Wishing you the best of luck in "auditioning" a new best friend! We wanna see a picture!

Paige said...

Love, love , love the animals. So did you find a kitten?

Vickie Hallmark said...

So sad about Sweets. ;-(

I hope you have new friends soon to keep you smiling.

Chocolate and Steel said...

they are so awesome! I do see the resemblance. Sorry to hear about Sweets. I had no idea....

I will be joining the Friday group again as of this week. Sorry for my absence. No excuse, just lame.