Thursday, October 8, 2009

Weekend Wanderings

Hi All,

I'm going to San Francisco this weekend to co teach a Level Two Certification class with Mary Ellin D'Agostino. Something I have to do before I can teach one myself. I haven't been to "The City" for twenty years or so and I'm so happy to be going back.





One of the things I'm really excited about is that I'm going to meet up with some of my Etsy Team Mates and go to Velvet Da Vinci Gallery and out to lunch! Catherine Witherell is picking me up at the airport in Oakland at about 10:15 (Diety willing and the creek don't rise). Then Jennifer Smith-Righter, Ruth Baille and Sue Urquart will meet us at the restaurant and we'll begin our adventure.





I've always wanted to go to Velvet. They represent some of the most amazing jewelry artists on the planet. And I wanted to share the experience with y'all a bit, so today's Eye Candy is taking a little trip too. Do be sure to visit the online gallery yourself to see more of the glorious jewels that live in the city by the bay.




8 comments:

Lynette said...

super jealous.

Lora Hart said...

Come along then. ;-) You're close enough to make it by noon.

TesoriTrovati said...

I went to San Francisco in Sept 2008 on a trip with my husband and parents to celebrate our 40th birthdays. It was marvelous. I spent about an hour or so at Yone Beads near Washington Park, I think it is called. It was one of the highlights of my trip! If you can, you should go there...Mr B is amazing and has treasures that will make your heart skip a beat! If I EVER get back to that area, I will be sure to block out a day just to spend with him and peruse his treasure trove. I can't wait to see more of the eye candy that will come our way...I have never heard of that gallery! Enjoy the day! Erin

Vickie Hallmark said...

I'm jealous, too!!! And not close enough to come. :-(

Soak it all up and share, please!!

yi said...

Hi,Good luck with you.

Lynette said...

ha! Yeah right...lol!

montserrat lacomba said...

Hi Lora!
It's wonderful! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

hello, have a safe trip and fun time