Friday, May 30, 2008

Weekend Eye Candy

This weekend I thought I'd share my favorite designers who sell their wares on Etsy.  Since they're "my" favorites, they're mostly jewelry makers. I also have many favorites who make lovely purses, ceramics, paintings and other wonderful pieces, but since this is a jewelry blog, I thought I'd leave them at home on Etsy this weekend. The pictures are links to each individual shop/artist.

After you're done gazing at these lovlies, why not browse the offerings and find your own favorites. Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!

Post Publication Note: Etsy magically changes the photos whenever a new vendor is added to a Favorites list.  So the artists whose work is pictured in the post above are not necessarily the ones that were featured on May 30, 2008.

No comments: