Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gratitude Reigns

SOLD !

Lots of reasons to be grateful  today.   

I made my first sale on Etsy!  Huzzah!  And to someone I don't even know. My Three Stone Leaf Earrings are winging their way to the wilds of Maryland even as we speak.  I hope they love their new home.

I've had way over a thousand visitors from all over the world to my little blog since I started it at the beginning of April and I'm averaging  between 25 and 40 individual visits per day. 

And I just did an interview with another terrific blogger talking about my Studiolo (er... little workspace in italiano). Details of publication to be announced in the near future.

What else could possibly go right today?  Can't wait to find out.  

Thanks everyone for reading what I write and for coming back for more!  I wouldn't do it without you.

5 comments:

HappyDayArt! said...

Yay! for your success.

your new art buddy,
Catherine

Lora Hart said...

Thanks Bud!

Angela Crispin said...

YES !!! Congratulations ! How's that for immediate success ?! All you had to do was put your beautiful jewelry out there for the world to see, and easily get a hold of ! Maybe now you should write a book about how to do it ?! Something like: Step 1) break your foot, step 2) start a blog while stuck at home healing, step 3) open an Etsy store 4) worldwide success ! Nah, step 4 has been there for a long time already ... must be something else... I know, sales ! Nah, there's got to be a secret ! I'll buy the book if you write it! (and signit and send the good vibes with it ... is here some secret dance?) ;)

Lora Hart said...

Mmmm... a secret dance. Yeah, that's it. Maybe the Watusi.

alisa said...

congratulations!