Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tag... I'm it!


My friend Catherine tagged me.  I'm 50.  I haven't played tag since elementary school.  Ah well, I must need the exercise.  The rules of the adult version of the game are this:

1. Write the title to your own memoir using 6 words.
2. Post it on your site.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag 5 more blogs and link to those too.

I never do chain letters.  Ever.  So I feel a little odd about tagging other peoples blogs. Especially because I don't know too many other people with blogs.  But here goes.

Life lessons - You never stop learning

Every day it's something new.   A lesson about your own life, your parent's life, your cat's life, a still life.  What's it all mean? What's it mean to me in particular?  I've been reflecting a bit on images I come across in the surf, trying to define how they make me feel.  The looking inward has been a little cathartic. If you're interested take a look at my Cache.

Okay, now for the final inning of the game. Sophie, Susan, Tammy, Tamra and Angela... Tag YOU'RE It! 

(scroll down to find Angela's English version)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not really like a chain letter thing. It's a friendship, networking, art community, fun kind of thing.

Hey, I'm 50!

Those pictures in your cache are beautiful! And life lessons can be fun too.

Catherine

Lora Hart said...

Aren't we all 50? It's the new 20!

Thanks for the complement on my Cache. I choose pictures that make my fingers stop in their clicks.

Anonymous said...

I'm digging the Cache too! Heck, I'll not stop at the Cache--that Honeysuckle Brooch is awesome!!!

I'll be 40 in 3.5 years, does that count for anything??? LOL!

Oh, and THANKS for the tag... ;-) Just kidding--I don't mind at all.

Lora Hart said...

Thanks! The Honeysuckle Brooch was made in my fabrication class. I was Realllly happy with the way it turned out. I have such a high price on it on Etsy 'cos I'm not sure I want to sell it. ;¬ )

If 50 is the new 20, then you must be prepubescent Tamra. Enjoy it and keep up your health insurance.