Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Wanna Play Too!!!


Last year while I was in the midst of my foot recovery I discovered Kait Schott's blog. Kait was taking part in a fabulous One-A-Week jewelry making challenge based on the Project Runway show. I'd never seen the show (still haven't - don't have cable) but the challenge was so intriguing. It was the brain child of Annie of Imogene and many jewelry makers took part. Kait documented the project on her blog and it's fascinating reading.

Anyway, two weeks ago Alisa Miller decided to get it going again. Since I was without the computer for a week, and didn't bother reading my blog list for an additional week - I just found out about it yesterday. They've already done the first challenge and the second is due tomorrow, but I'm feeling pretty gung ho. I've already started in fact and hope to be done late today or sometime tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

It seems like it'll be sooo much fun! Be sure to check in every week on Thursday to see what I've come up with!

3 comments:

Vickie Hallmark said...

Interesting idea!!

I don't have cable either, but finally watched the first three seasons on Project Runway on DVD from Netflix. Today, I noticed that season four is finally available, so it's on its way. I can hardly wait.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, good luck! I love project runway! One of my favorites show.

Sandra

Lora Hart said...

This first project was so much fun! And who knew that Project Runway was on DVD! I'll have to check that out for sure!