Monday, January 26, 2009

One-A-Week in Black and White

Challenge winning cocktail dress by Laura Bennett

This week's challenge is based on a Project Runway that aired way back in 2006 - Season 3, Episode 10 to be exact. I sooo wish there was a You Tube of it, but alas. The best I could do was find a post from the blog Getting To Maybe. At least it outlines the general idea.

We're getting started a little late this week, so the finished designs are due next Monday. Gives me a bit of time to look around and see what I can dream up. There's already a wee glimmer of a thought in my mind. Something fiberesque... or not. We'll see.

2 comments:

kait said...

hmmm...this might be the one that sucks me back in. I've been mulling over a lot of black and white ideas anyways....

Cherylyn Gnadt said...

such a fun challenge. Love last weeks creation. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.