Thursday, January 22, 2009

One Down....

Did it. Finished my first One A Week Jewelry Challenge project. And I really love the way it turned out.  The challenge was to use elements that were already in your home.  Not hard for me since that's where my studiolo is, but jewelry supplies didn't seem to fit the spirit of the challenge.

I used a pine cone decoration from my Christmas wreath, a piece of a coke bottle that I bought at a bead show 4 years ago and had forgotten about and a pearl. There are some step photos on Flickr for the curious ones in the audience. Too bad there's already a 500 Rings book.  I'd enter this for sure.


Be sure to check out Mike's, Rachelle'sLaura Crawford's and Alisa Miller's versions of the Wall To Wall Challenge.  I'm loving this little game so far.

4 comments:

alisa said...

oooooh! fantastic!

Vickie Hallmark said...

Hey, that looks like bronze!!! Wouldn't that be awesome? Can tell where my head is, huh?

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!!

Chocolate and Steel said...

aren't you clever! Looks great.