Monday, January 5, 2009

Sleepy Time Post


I was sleepy when I woke up late yesterday and thought it was Monday and put up the swap images a day early. So no brilliant post from me today.  

Instead I'll remind my Los Angeles readers that Robert Dancik will be at the San Gabriel Bead Company on Valentines weekend to teach a two day fold forming class! If you're interested - sign up as soon as you can because the cancellation period for low enrollment with visiting teachers is much earlier than locals. I'm going for sure! Come and spend a day with me and the handsome Robert.

And my Level 1 Certification  class still has some seats I'd love to fill. ;-) You can find all the info on my Cert Blog or go straight to the PMC Connection site.

Happy Day!

3 comments:

Sue said...

I'm jealous! I want to do a forging workshop with Robert! I hope he does something in the bay area this year. We'll want a full report, of course.

Lora Hart said...

Come on down Sue! Gas is cheap. Take advantage of it while you can. You're welcome to sleep on my lumpy couch. (how's that for hospitality)

ominating said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.