Friday, January 30, 2009

Weekend Eye Candy - Patina Gallery Edition

All of these artists are featured at Patina Gallery in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I'm in love with that funky ring in the uppermost right corner, aren't you? The color is from acrylic paint!

These photos were all quickly taken as catalog pics so no names are on the titles, but if you click on the number-alpha designation it will take you to the shot in Flickr and you can see whose set it was taken from.

If you really want to have some fun this weekend, visit the Artist page and explore the work of everyone they represent.

Have a great weekend y'all.

4 comments:

kait said...

I got to go to Patina when I was in Santa Fe a few years ago. It was SO amazing to be able to see the works in person!

Anonymous said...

I love that first ring and the one underneath. Looks like I'll have to put Santa Fe on my to do list! Thanks for stopping by, and the sweet things you said. I'm glad to finally meet you :)

Chocolate and Steel said...

beautiful selections. Is that a cuff in the middle? It's really interesting.

The Little Bead Shop said...

I adore your blog - and your work, nominated you for a wee award. Its on my blog if you fancy a look.

Emma :D