Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Company I Keep

Back in September '08 my friend Catherine Witherell invited me to contribute two pages to a zine she was going to produce. The focus of course was to be jewelry in all it's various forms. Well, now it's done and I just got my copy in the mail!


I was so honored to be included and my pages look really lovely. I documented a soldering project I was working on at the time. And Catherine did such a nice job of mounting the pages on black lace and helping to make them look both professional and artsy at the same time.

It's a really wonderful zine filled with photos, inspiration, how to's, art and thoughtful commentary. Go here to order a copy of your own. I promise you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Angela Crispin said...

Congratulations ! How cool ! And congratulations to Catherine too !
Now to order my copy !

Angela

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Congrats on your zine-feature, you deserve it! :)

Nicola said...

OMG - such a cool "Zine", I just went and ordered myself a copy! I let Catherine how I found out about her too :)

Nic xx