Friday, February 13, 2009

Weekend Eye Candy - Fold Formed Edition


I'm taking a fold forming class with Robert Dancik at San Gabriel Bead Company this weekend (still seats, the class is Saturday and Sunday)! I just couldn't be more excited. The mosaic above is a sample of the things I'll be learning how to make. Well, maybe I'll be able to make something half as lovely in a year or two. Or three.

Hammering on metal all weekend! Lovely way to spend the time. Have a good one and check back on Sunday for a surprise.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful picks! i have never quite wrapped my head around fold forming.

Lora Hart said...

Gosh but you're fast Annie! I just posted this 5 minutes ago! We'll see on Monday if my arms were made for forming, but I'm gonna have so much fun! Can't hardly wait.

Clever Endeavor said...

I wish I could take that class. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you make. Those pieces are awesome

Lucky said...

Good models and designs.

...nice work

Vickie Hallmark said...

Oh, a class with Robert Dancik! He's just superb!! Enjoy!

Sue said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I would take a class in the history of building code law in Fresno county if Robert were teaching it. Please post photos and details when you're done!

Anonymous said...

The necklace in the top left corner is mine! That's cool it came up in your flickr mosaic. I like your canoe and your orbit pendant. Very nice and fun work.

Lora Hart said...

I'm so glad you discovered your beautiful work on my site. It's perfect for this mosaic. And thanks for the complement!