Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Featured!

Amy Crawley of Moonroom Muse is doing a series on famous quotes and how they influence artists. She asked for volunteers a few months ago and I threw my name into the hat. 

Some of Amy's wonderful polymer clay work

Patches

The Crow Bottle Stopper

Fortune Pyramid Box
(Hmm... Does the face on this look familiar?)



Well, today my quote and response to it is up! Take a little side trip to Amy's wonderful blog to see the kind of thoughts that fill my silly head. ;-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a wonderful quote and thanks for sharing what it means to you. When I see your work, I see a great talent!

kait said...

Great quote! Always good for me to be reminded of this. I've been meaning to tell you how much I like your 'quote of the month' here too!

Lora Hart said...

Thanks Kait and Sandra. And Kait - I like the quotes too, They keep me focused on the important things in life. Thanks for telling me.