Monday, May 18, 2009

Quickly, Quickly

The next OAW challenge was announced this morning. From season 5, episode 11. Rock'n Runway. The PR designers had to create something for one of the other designers (no models on this episode) that was inspired by a particular musical genre. Do you know how many genre's there are??? 


I really want to try to squeeze this challenge in, so help me out with the decision and tell me which one you'd like to see translated into jewelry. No early music, sacred music or celtic. That would be too easy for me. I like to get started by Wednesday. I'm teaching this weekend and there's lots to do for my show on the 5th.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta go with Punk Rock!

Ruth said...

Rap or reggae are my choices!

Susan D said...

OOO, I kinda like reggae! Love to see what you'll do with that!

lisa_crofts said...

i dont know what genre it is but i loved the musical Wicked! I would love to see something about friendship, being different, and unknown acts of goodness.