Friday, May 8, 2009

Sweet Treats!

Well, I think it's totally appropriate that this week's One A week challenge is from season 4, episode 6 of Project Runway - Eye Candy! The PR designers were set loose in the Times Square Hershey's store to find some sweet couture "fabric". I suppose I'll just take a tour of the local  99¢ store to find my yummy findings. Look for the delicious results next Thursday!


And in other sweet news:

The talented Paige of Hammer, Stitch, Burn is having a fabulous giveaway on her blog! Read all about it and try to win one of these terrific cup cozy's. I want one myself. Very chic and oh so green.

Dear friend, Maggie Bergman, has just started a new blog based on my post about Kaizen last year.  Small Steps - Big Changes gives tips, offers support and shares Maggies own experiences in trying to conquer seemingly overwhelming problems by taking small, easily accomplished actions.

Generous Christine of Chocolate and Steel featured a pair of my Bronze Earrings in a gorgeous summer outfit she put together with items right off the internet. I love her style!

And never fear, my own Weekend Eye Candy will be posted later this afternoon. 

No comments: