Thursday, May 14, 2009

So Much To Do...

My postings may be really sporadic for the rest of the month.  I started creating my booth for the CCM (which is in just two weeks) and it's coming together very nicely. But... I realize that as much jewelry as I have - I need even more for a three day show. So that's what I'll be doing. Making pretty silver things. 

First incarnation of the left side of my tiny booth. The magazines will 
not make the trip to the Civic. I'll use that space to store supplies.

I'll make sure to visit at least twice a week, but I don't think I'll have time to take pics to share with you.  Sorry. Have a lovely time perusing all the great blogs right over on my blog roll, and if you discover someone great - please share with me.

1 comment:

Vickie Hallmark said...

Well rats! I understand, but I'll miss you!!!