Tuesday, May 5, 2009

OAW is back!!

After my usual crawl through my blog roll over there on the right, I've discovered that Alisa has revived the One A Week/Project Runway challenges! Yay! This weeks muse is from season 5 - Bright Lights, Big City.


The Winner

The PR contestants toured around New York taking pictures for their couture version. We're going to tour our very own home towns to discover scenery worth immortalizing in jewelry, snap a pic of the inspriational item(s) and post both in our blogs.

Anyone can play along, and I invite you to take up the gauntlet. I usually just contact Alisa via her Etsy shop with links to my blog post and flickr. I'm discovering the revival a little late and the project is due this Thursday. Yikes! But I'm up to it. Are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with