Monday, February 22, 2010

Tidings...

I had such a great weekend! Intro class at The Skirball Museum went great! Then dinner with my dear friend Susan Dilger and Michelle at Chin Chin. Yuuuummmm... Need I say more? Well, yes as a matter of fact. I tried on these cool earrings over the mushu pork and curiously they found their way into my collection.

Sunday was the first time I taught at the Palos Verdes Art Center and that was great too! Wonderful facilities, talented and nice students and a fabulous drive home on Pacific Coast Highway looking at deep purple-y blue, menacing storm clouds superimposed over a Maxfield Parrish sky. Perfect.

This coming weekend I'll be down in Tustin for a two day rings workshop at The Beading Place. First time I've done a two day. We'll be learning about 4 (or more) different ring styles including my famous hollow ring. Wanna come? I'd love to see you! Especially after tomorrow's trip to the ophthalmologist for a new prescription (why are there so many letters in that word).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I adore these rings! And I would looooove to come to the class, except I am nowhere near you =(
But those are AWESOME pieces!!!!

Anonymous said...

what? how did i miss a class with you here in p.v. my home town. i'm so bummed. will you be teaching there again any time soon?

Elaine from L.A. said...

Gosh~~you're quite the traveler! You should come up to Portland one of these days :~)