Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Fame Just Keeps Piling Up...

.... As a brilliant man once said to me.

I'm very pleased to say that my Percheron Earrings have been chosen to be featured in Holly Gage's 2009 calendar " The Art and Design of Metal Clay Jewelry"!  And I'm in really good company.  Three other members of the Etsy MetalClay team that I founded are also featured. Jennifer Smith-Righter, Dina Alexander and Liz Hall are all wonderfully talented ladies and have made our team so much stronger and more dynamic .

And I have many other wonderful friends to keep me company in the calendar's pages.  Maggie Bergman's gorgeous bracelet (made for the Master's Registry) is featured on the cover and Angela Crispin, Deb Fitz , Linda Kaye-Moses and 27 other innovative jewelry makers help make keeping track of appointments and important dates a delightful task.

This is the second year that I've been included and I'm really honored to be keeping company with such amazing artists. Why are you still reading this? You should be surfing over to Holly's site to reserve a copy of your own right now!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Congratulations! The calendar looks gorgeous. I just ordered my copy.