Sunday, September 7, 2008

Partial Success

Woo Hoo! Here's the wedge, made into a pendant - complete with soldered jump rings and dangle. Patinated and polished. Another homage... to Barbara. Two leafs and a heart. I call it La Witty's Folly.

Now what to do with it? Just string it on a chain? Pair it with a couple of sympathetic beads? Make a gemstone necklace? I'm at a loss. I'll probably just sit with it for a while until it speaks to me.

If you have a suggestion or an inspiration picture you can share, post a comment won't you?

1 comment:

kait said...

I'd do something simple with it, either a chain or a uniform gemstone strand. As the wearer, I think I'd enjoy running my fingers over the texture of the wedge and wouldn't want anything else too complicated to distract from that. Great piece!