Friday, September 12, 2008

Weekend Eye Candy

1. Right-Handed Thistle, 2. Lei-Series Single Flower Side-ish View, 3. Ring, 4. Piercinged Ring (2008. IT) Ring 120.2, 5. Watoahi Earrings, 6. Prismacolor, 7. Ram's Horn Shell Brooch, 8. gothicfeltheartdetailsneak, 9. peanut ring * sterling, 10. WIWT: 9/4/08, 11. Salt & Pepper, 12. N587- tines

I'm recuperating this weekend, but I think I'll get a little work done in the Studiolo. I really want to finish the wedge bead pendant and do a little more experimenting with BronzClay. And I have to take pictures for the San Gabriel Bead Company's winter catalog.

In the meantime, here's some great jewelry from my Flickr friends. Go and explore their photostreams for more amazing creations.


Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for including me! --Those salt and pepper shakers are hot!

Angela Crispin said...

Hey ! Thanks for including my ring too ! I just discovered more neat artists thanks to your healthy sweets. :o)
You've got me hooked on Flickr!
Can't wait to see your Bronzeclay experiments.

Lora Hart said...

Those salt and peppers are metal clay! Even more impressive.

Beth Hikes said...

These are amazing pieces. Love the ring with a peanut :)

Vickie Hallmark said...

Your weekend eye-candy is such a great idea! I just love checking out all the wonderful work. Thanks!

Priscilla Vassão said...

Wow, what an honor - thanks for including my piece!!
have a nice weekend!

kait said...

Thanks for including me! More new folks to check out, which is always a good thing!

HappyDayArt! said...

Aaaaaw! You are the nicest friend! Thanks for using my felted heart! xoxo Catherine